Terms and conditions of use
Your use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions as set out, and may be amended from time to time by us.
- This website is the property of No Ordinary Hospitality Management and is directed at UK residents only.
- Your use of this website is confirmation that you have understood and agreed to be bound by all of these terms and conditions. Use of this web site is prohibited unless you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- Due to the nature of the software and the Internet, no guarantee is given of uninterrupted or error free access to or running of this website or the information-transactions conducted through it. No Ordinary Hospitality Management shall not be liable for any failure in processing your details due to software or Internet errors or unavailability, or circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- No Ordinary Hospitality Management makes no warranty that this site is free from errors, defects or viruses.
- Whilst No Ordinary Hospitality Management have no obligation to update this site, we will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information published on this website is complete, accurate and up-to-date, but representations or warranties are made (express or implied) as to the accuracy or completeness of such information.
- No Ordinary Hospitality Management cannot accept any responsibility (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing on this website or any other website to which it may be linked.
- The website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience only and we have no control over their individual content. No Ordinary Hospitality Management therefore makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites nor as to the suitability or quality of any of their products or services.
- No Ordinary Hospitality Management a registered company in England and Wales.